We are looking for the next superstar business development specialist for our sales and strategy department. If you are a dynamic & competitive individual with a passion for helping others get to the next level we want to talk to you!
Role (overview of the position): The Web Strategist is our front line sales position. You are tasked with creating prospects and closing inbound leads. Your role is also designed to create strategic alliances locally and nationally to create a referral source for new prospects. You report to the Director of Sales in weekly sales meetings and recurring 1:1 progress meetings. This role also works closely with Lead Sales Support and collaborates with this resource for sales material, ascension calls, and support for closing. As a strategist, your responsibility is to bring in new customers and grow the lifetime value of those customers over time. Your goal is to continually meet monthly and annual goals while eventually increasing those goals.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Represents our organization in your professional community.
- Works closely with sales support team during training and onboarding.
- Meet or beat sales goals
- Positive employee feedback on culture and environment
- Increased sales and client acquisition for Anchor Wave
- Team-player with an abundance mindset and desire to contribute towards the Anchor Wave Movement and Culture
- Basic understanding of web design, functionality and search engine optimization.
- Strong emotional intelligence and attunement to the team as well as openness to feedback and coaching
- Self-starter and ability to work remotely.
- Efficient and effective time management skills
- Maintain and track lead flow through CRM (Hubspot)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Remote workspace
How to Apply: