We are looking for the next superstar business development specialist for our sales and strategy department. If you are a dynamic & competitive individual with a passion for helping others get to the next level we want to talk to you!
Role (overview of the position): Web Strategist is our front line sales position. You are tasked with creating prospects and closing inbound leads. Your role is also designed to create strategic alliances locally and nationally to create a referral source for new prospects. You report to the Director of Sales in weekly sales meetings and recurring 1:1 progress meetings. This role also works closely with Lead Sales Support and collaborates with this resource for sales material, ascension calls, and support for closing. As a strategist, your responsibility is to bring in new customers and grow the lifetime value of those customers over time. Your goal is to continually meet monthly and annual goals while eventually increasing those goals.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Representing our organization in your professional community.
- Works closely with sales support team during training and onboarding.
- Making outbound calls to established and prospective networks to create appointments for Sr strategists.
- Meet or beat sales goals
- Positive Employee feedback on culture and environment
- Increased sales and client acquisition for Anchor Wave
- Team-player with an abundance mindset and desire to contribute towards the Anchor Wave Movement and Culture
- Basic understanding of web design, functionality and search engine optimization.
- Strong emotional intelligence and attunement to the team as well as openness to feedback and coaching
- Self-starter and ability to work remotely.
- Efficient and effective time management skills
- Maintain and track lead flow through CRM (Hubspot)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Remote workspace
How to Apply:
- Why do you want to be in sales?
- Can you tell me about a time you turned an initial “No” into a “Yes”?
- How do you like to build rapport with new prospects?
- Who are some of your sales mentors or leaders you follow?
- Can you tell me about a time when you didn’t hit your goal, and how you responded to that challenge?