The Student Success Representative is responsible for providing ongoing support to our web design and digital marketing agency students that have enrolled in our digital course. This position requires a customer service and problem solving mindset as you will be helping students with everything from troubleshooting course access to navigating software and course material. Support is primarily provided via email and the Facebook group, although some phone communication may be required depending on the circumstances.
While Anchor Wave is willing to train the right candidate to use our systems to successfully provide support regardless of previous experience in this space – we need you to bring your confident mindset, your positive attitude, and mature customer service level to meet goals.
A day in the life of a Student Success Representative
The goal of this position is to provide our students with the answers they need to be successful with our program. The following describes what you can expect in this role at Anchor Wave.
- Answer incoming support, billing and software questions via ticketing system
- Scan Facebook group for opportunities to answer support related questions
- Verify purchases and approve new students into Facebook group
- Act as a point of contact for escalations and follow refund request processes
- Process subscription cancellations and changes
- Create response templates in ticketing system for common issues/questions
- Record screencasts for common issues/questions and add to membership area
- Announce course updates in Facebook group
- Place welcome calls to new students
- Speak with students via phone or Zoom when necessary
- Monitoring Facebook Messenger for pre-sales inquires and providing guidance
- Interacting with multiple software solutions including but not limited to ClickFunnels, HelpScout, Chargebee, Stripe, PayPal
Requirements: Soft Skills
- Strong customer service skills – Friendly with a desire to help others succeed
- Demonstrated critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to brainstorm possible solutions
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to leverage outside resources and out of the box thinking to find solutions to issues that are undocumented
- Tech oriented – the ability to learn software quickly
- Process oriented with the ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written, verbal and phone communication skills
You likely gain motivation and satisfaction by:
- Helping others be successful
- Solving problems!
- Taking action and checking tasks off your list!
- Creating and documenting processes for improved efficiency
- Learning new things!
Still with us? Great!
- This is a part-time position and a great opportunity to be a part of a growing company and work with other smart people in an environment that supports learning.
- Must be able to work in our Tucson office 4 hours per day, M-F, preferably from 9am – 1pm.
- Starting wage is $15/hour
We’d like to learn more about you. Get in touch with us and include the following:
- A cover letter, explaining why you’re a great fit for the job. It’s OK to brag!
- Contact info (email and phone, please)
We look forward to hearing from you.