Hello and thank you for your interest in Anchor Wave! We’re glad you’re taking a look and considering this Digital Marketing Coordinator position.
We are searching for a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is organized, with a background in managing multiple projects with the ability to complete tasks efficiently and accurately. While we’d be interested to know that you have experience in any of the wide array of Internet Marketing avenues, we’ve often found that a great fit for our company may come from a different field or industry. While you are not required to have experience in every one of the following responsibilities, it is important to demonstrate your ability to be highly organized, work well with people and task-oriented.
A day in the life of a Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinators are busy and working with different inputs & priorities from clients and team members. They are also the responsible party for stewarding the process which Anchor Wave has developed for delivering various programs that strengthening our client’s online presence and lead-generating efforts. The following describes what you can expect in this role at Anchor Wave.
- Acting as the face of Anchor Wave and point-of-contact for clients and internal team members. Your day does not typically involve designing or coding, however you do influence the direction and work with team members who are hands on with these activities.
- We meet with clients regularly even after the initial onboarding process. We deliver monthly Snapshots of results and activities, as well as hold a 90 day quarterly review meeting to provide greater depth of reporting. In addition, you’ll present the status of work by the team, gain feedback and then create work tickets to incorporate the meetings discussion into actionable items that designers, developers, and our digital marketing resources can work on.
- Keeping projects moving along requires making sure communication is a top priority. You’ll be sending and receiving emails from clients that are giving you new information and feedback about their program. Expert management of email communications is key.
- In between these meetings, you’ll be monitoring the progress of the tasks that you’ve created and take an analytical approach to the effectiveness of implemented solutions. This includes the use of several different types of software systems, Google Analytics, and client websites that are leveraged in the delivery of our digital marketing programs.
- Enthusiastically meets with clients to discuss goals, provide education about our process and services, and convey results related to their digital marketing program.
- Assists with local SEO efforts including local search directory profile setup.
- Coordinates Social Media efforts by creating social profiles and setting up powerful social media management platforms.
- Oversees content authoring activity to produce blogs/social content. Works with Digital Marketing Coordinators to deliver and publish strong content.
- Manages our amazing Review generating and online reputation program
- Coordinates keyword research and makes On-Page SEO recommendations.
- Coordinates the team to create engaging Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Facilitates Adwords campaigns, communicates with representatives, and reports on results
- Performs various Internet Marketing related on-boarding and de-boarding activities.
- Contributes to our positive vibe!
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- 1 – 3 years minimum of professional experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, plus a sense of humor.
- Track record of continuous employment.
- Process oriented with the ability to learn quickly and adapt.
- The ability to positively work independently and as part of a team.
The following would be big PLUS, but is not required:
- An understanding of technical SEO best practices.
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience managing a social media presence on behalf of a business or organization.
- On-Page SEO Experience (Keyword Research, On-Page Recommendations and implementation).
- Experience with social media management platforms (i.e. Hootsuite).
- Knowledge or experience of current digital marketing trends.
About the position:
- Must be able to work in our office in Tucson. This is not a remote work position.
- Benefits include: Paid time off, major vacations, health insurance benefits, 401K+ Match, and weekly team lunch
- Salary range DOE
We’ve been in business since January 2003 (celebrating 15 years! High Five!) and have a team of about 20 folks here in Tucson. Most all of us are full-timers and skills range from graphic design, web strategy, internet marketing and more. We’ve built a family-style environment so its important that you want to be a member of a team and that you want to learn AND have fun.
We’ve got big things planned and want the right person to come along and enjoy the ride with us!
How to apply: