We are searching for a digital marketing intern. The ideal candidate is organized, with the ability to complete tasks efficiently and accurately. This position is a supporting role to Digital Marketing Coordinators (DMC). The ideal candidate may be someone working towards a marketing or advertising degree and has specific interests in digital marketing.
In order to be considered for this position, it is highly advised that you provide a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in this particular field.
While you are not required to have experience in the following responsibilities, it is important to demonstrate your ability to meet deadlines, be task-oriented and have a strong desire to learn from our team of internet rockstars while having fun!
Responsibilities: We will provide training on our systems and standards
- Helps to Perform Keyword Research, On-Page SEO Recommendations, and/or On-Page SEO Implementations as directed by Digital Marketing Coordinators.
- Assists with local SEO efforts including local search directory profile setup.
- Assists with Social Media efforts by creating social profiles and setting up social media management platforms.
- Works with Digital Marketing Coordinators to deliver and publish content on our client’s websites, social media accounts and/or local search directories.
- Performs various Internet marketing related on-boarding and de-boarding activities.
- Works with Digital Marketing Coordinators to perform various Internet marketing related analysis
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Process oriented with the ability to learn quickly and adapt.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The following would be big PLUS, but is not required:
- Understanding of technical SEO best practices.
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML/CSS skills.
- Experience with creating social media presence on behalf of a business or organization.(i.e. Hootsuite).
- On-Page SEO Experience (Keyword Research, On-Page Recommendations and implementation).
Experience and Credit
- We are offering this position as an unpaid internship. That being said, we have occasionally converted to a paid position in some cases based on really good fit with qualified interns seeking ongoing employment. Regardless, we’re willing to work with your educational institution or personal schedule to create a schedule and valuable experience that works well for both parties.
- Minimum 10 hours per week.