We are searching for a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is organized, with a background in managing multiple clients and/or projects with the ability to complete tasks efficiently and accurately.
It is important to demonstrate your ability to be highly organized, meet deadlines, be task oriented and have great customer service skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary as you will need to coordinate and communicate with multiple clients as well as a robust marketing team.
Our team works remotely, but we meet virtually each day. We are a fun, creative, supportive team that value positive mindsets! Your day may be filled with meeting with clients to share in the success of their marketing program, connecting with your team to geek out on program details and marketing techniques or possibly joining a happy hour for games.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in this particular field.
- Single point of contact for assigned digital marketing customers
- Act as their customer advocate by ensuring satisfaction and celebrating successes
- Oversee service partners delivery of multiple digital marketing services
- Coordination of On-site and Technical SEO projects
- Coordination of service partner’s support of paid marketing campaigns
- Local business directory profile setup
- Create social profiles and set up social media management platforms
- Oversee content authoring and posting activity of blogs/social/directory content.
- Perform various digital marketing related onboarding and deboarding activities
- Fulfill and explain monthly reports for clients
- Create strategies to improve results
- Coordinate multiple resources and team members on programs and projects
You must have some previous experience with the following:
- Experience with SEO: On-Page SEO Experience (Keyword Research, On-Page Recommendations and implementation) and Technical SEO
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Measuring results of marketing campaigns and effectively communicate those results
- Experience managing a social media presence on behalf of a business or organization
- Experience with social media management platforms (i.e. Hootsuite)
- Understanding of current digital marketing trends
- Meeting and building solid relationships with people of different walks of life
- Working in a B2B environment and thinking like a business owner
- Working in a position that places high value on customer service
Nice to have, but not required experience with the following:
- Experience working with WordPress
- Some experience with PPC and other paid strategies
The ideal candidate will be motivated and gain satisfaction by:
- Meeting business owners, delivering world class service and results
- Being strategic in your approach to organization
- Strategically addressing and overcoming challenges
- Thinking like a business owner, focusing on results and bottom line
- Seeing projects move through the process while meeting deadlines… from discovery to setup and ongoing communication
- Finding ways to maximize the results of our internet marketing efforts, seeing them through to implementation, measuring the results and adjusting as necessary
- Having a sense of accomplishment as you see the positive results from the strategies you implement
- Working as a member of a team of really smart people
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of continuous
- Process oriented with the ability to learn quickly and adapt
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Still with us? Great! This is a full-time position and a great opportunity to be a part of a growing company. The salary range depends on experience and includes paid time off, health benefits reimbursement, 401K match and working with other smart people in an environment that supports learning.
How to apply:
You must submit a cover letter, resume and completed assessment in PDF format in order to be considered for this position.
Review and completed this assessment: DMC SEO Assessment
When completed, please submit your assessment, resume and cover letter below.