Payments & Terms
How to make payments:
- Checks made to: Anchor Wave Internet Solutions Mailed to 245 S Plumer Ave, Suite 3, Tucson, AZ 85719
- Credit Card by phone: Please contact Office Coordinator – 520.622.3731
- Auto-Bill. (Credit Card Payment Autopay Form)
Payment Terms: Payment for service is due upon receipt of invoice unless specified otherwise in quote.
Service Hours: Tech Support and Website Assistance is available between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays.
Billing: Billing cycles and rates are determined by the initial contract of service. Projects and support outside of a written contract are billed in 30 minute increments at an hourly rate of $130/hour.
Below are examples of hourly service categories:
Error Codes, Broken Functions, WordPress Training, Log-ins, Passwords & Access
Data Entry, Specials and Seasonal Information, Basic Graphic Creation and Manipulation
Design & Functionality
Custom Programing, New Functionality, Additional Sites
Common Management Needs & Prices
Listed below are some of the common tasks performed for our clients and the average price / time. It’s important to remember the following items are only estimates.
|Adding/Removing a button||0.5||130/hr||$65|
|Installing & styling a calendar plugin||3||130/hr||$390|
|Website training session||1||130/hr||$130|
|Changing log-ins & passwords||0.5||130/hr||$65|
Technical Support: The time spent resolving issues are billed at an hourly rate. Anchor Wave recognizes the importance of resolving technical issues quickly and efficiently as possible. Account Managers may need to discuss and research issues with other team members. It is important to know, encountering irregularities and managing unexpected consequences are inherent to problem-solving and troubleshooting services.
Estimates: All quoted time are estimates only. Anchor Wave does not guarantee any quoted time estimated for technical support, content management or design and functionality. In the event estimated time is projected to exceed initial quote, Anchor Wave will notify client to update the status of the quote. Estimates are valid 30 days from date given.
Prepaid Hours & Retainers: Prepaid hours are to be used for hourly services (technical support, content management, design and functionality) completed within 12 months of the purchase date. Prepaid hours cannot be used for any contract work (hosting, internet marketing, website creation).
Late Payments: We reserve the right to withhold future services and/or assess a monthly service charge equal to 1.5% of all the fees which are 30 past due. In no event will the service charge be greater than permitted by any applicable law. We also reserve the right to apply funds held as a retainer against any past due amounts.
Billing Concerns: Should you have any concerns about the quality of the service provided or how you were billed, Anchor Wave expects to be notified immediately, so that we may work with you to resolve the issue. Anchor Wave can only accept responsibility for work performed on your site for a reasonable period of time. It is your obligation to test the site’s full functionality immediately after work is completed and provide feedback to the Anchor Wave team member.
In the event of a billing dispute, you must contact Anchor Wave in writing, within 30 days of the invoice date. If you do not, the work done and subsequent billing will be considered accepted and all charges will stand as invoiced. A dispute with a portion of the bill does not affect the rest of the bill. All undisputed portions must be paid within the stated terms of the invoice.
Contract Termination: Cancellation of any contract is subject to the specific terms of the signed agreement. Notice of cancellation must be given to the account manager assigned to your contract in writing (preferably via email) within 30 days of the next billing cycle.
Renewal: In the event there is not a signed contractual agreement, the following will apply:
- WordPress Warranty (formally Monthly Membership): Client contract will automatically renew (on a month-to-month basis upon expiration, unless Client contacts us in writing a minimum of 30 days before next billing date.
- Hosting: Six weeks prior to expiration, Client will be notified with an invoice to renew. In order to avoid service outage, renewal must be made 4 weeks prior to expiration. Cancellation and transfers must be given in writing 4 weeks prior to expiration. Files and emails are at risk for removal after expiration. There is no guarantee of recovery of lost data.
- Domains: Six weeks prior to expiration, Client will be notified with a Domain Renewal Form. In order to avoid loss of domain, renewal must be made 4 weeks prior to expiration. Cancellation must be given in writing 4 weeks prior to expiration. Post expiration, Anchor Wave is not liable for loss of ownership or any additional fees for domain recovery.
- Email: Six weeks prior to expiration, Client will be notified with an invoice to renew. In order to avoid service outage, renewal must be made 4 weeks prior to expiration. Cancellation and transfers must be given in writing 4 weeks prior to expiration. Emails are at risk for removal after expiration. There is no guarantee of recovery of lost data.
- Contracts: Contracts are subject the terms agreed upon prior to start of service. (Internet Marketing, Website Design projects, All Inclusive)
Confidentiality: Anchor Wave treats all their clients with a level of confidentiality, and will gladly sign appropriate non-disclosure agreements as required.