Internet Marketing Assistant
Anchor Wave Internet Solutions is a web design and internet marketing company that offers custom web development, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), and email and social media marketing services.
Founded in 2001, we have established ourselves as a leader in the industry and work with many familiar Tucson businesses and others across the nation. Anchor Wave is searching for a part-time internet marketing assistant to help our account executives. As an assistant, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of SEO while working with a team of individuals who have a passion for all things internet-related.
Some of the responsibilities the internet marketing assistant will have include:
- Conducting keyword and competitor research for new SEO clients
- Creating on-page SEO recommendations
- Implementing on-page SEO recommendations
- Assist in monthly reporting tasks
- Perform monthly maintenance on client websites
- Setup analytics tools on client websites
While prior professional experience with SEO is not required, the ideal candidate will:
- Have a basic understanding of SEO and its fundamentals
- Have experience with HTML and CSS
- Be familiar with the WordPress content management system
- Be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
You must possess the following skills/attributes to be considered:
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
The position requires the candidate to be available in-office for 15-20 hours per week – we can be flexible with times during normal business hours.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to the email address towards the top of this post.
This is a paid, part-time position.